"Italian manufacturing and internationalisation: future paths and challenges"
Friday 09 May 2014
This is the topic to be discussed by leading personalities from the world of economics and business at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia on 15 May.
The presentation ceremony for the “Cav. Filippo Marazzi” Degree Award will also be held during the congress.
On 15 May, the “Marco Biagi” Economics Department of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia will be holding a major congress on the topic of “Italian manufacturing and internationalisation”.
Leading academics and business figures will be discussing the challenges arising from the current economic situation in Italy and abroad and the successful strategies adopted by a number of the country’s outstanding corporations.
Contributors to the discussion, moderated by the Deputy Editor of Il Sole 24 Ore Alessandro Plateroti will include:
- Francesco Casoli, Chairman, Elica Group;
- Lisa Ferrariniof the Ferrarini Group, Chair of the Italian Fresh and Cured Meat Industry Association (ASSICA) and Chair of the Confindustria Technical Committee for the protection of the “made in” label and the fight against counterfeit products;
- Giuseppe Gavioli, CEO, CNH Italy;
- Gino Lugli, CEO, Ferrero;
- Vittorio Renzi, General Manager, Scavolini;
- Mauro Vandini, CEO, Marazzi Group.
To conclude the congress - also to be attended by the Rector of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia Angelo Andrisano, the Dean of the ‘Marco Biagi’ Economics DepartmentGiovanni Solinas and Professor of Economics and Corporate Management Tiziano Bursi - the presentation ceremony for the “Cav. Filippo Marazzi” Degree Award will also be held. The Award has been established by the Marazzi family, in association with the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, in memory of the great ceramics industry entrepreneur.
The event will take place at 3pm on Thursday 15 May at the Fondazione Marco Biagi, Largo Marco Biagi 10, Modena. Admission free on first come first served basis. For information: email@example.com