20mm, laying on grass
Dry laying on grass allows the creation of paths and areas that integrate well both with the surrounding landscaping and a variety of architectural contexts. Used in this way, is ideal not only for the gardens and paths of homes and residential complexes, but also for those of larger private and public parks and leisure areas.
- Easy removal and repositioning
- Cost savings, as no skilled labour is required
- Immunity to moulds and chemicals*.
* Except for hydrofluoric acid and its compounds.
- Arrange the slabs on the ground to decide the layout, and for “stepping stone” walkways, the pace length, so that the slabs are placed at regular intervals
- Mark out the edge of each slab with the aid of a spade
- Lift off the slab and dig out the turf to a depth of about 5-6 cm within the perimeter marked.