We are building an energy-saving home. We’d be grateful for more information about ventilated curtain walls from one of your engineers.
Theventilated curtain wall system is the building cladding technology that delivers the best results:
- for eliminating excess damp;
- for protection against the weather;
- for providing the building with thermal and noise insulation
The ventilated curtain wall consists of four functional layers:
- Continuous insulating layer applied to the outside of the building’s perimeter wall
- Ventilation cavity
- Framework to support the outer cladding
- Outer cladding
Marazzi Engineering, the Marazzi division that specialises in the field of ventilated curtain walls and raised floors, can also supply “turnkey” solutions to resolve any problems relating to the project in terms of appearance, technology or function, thanks to its twenty years’ experience in the sector and its ability to work alongside the architect right from the first steps in the building’s conception.